Mr. Josh and I have a deep responsibility to keep America abreast of whatever it is you, Americans, should know. We are two bright stars ready to guide lost souls to a more satisfying existence. We are pouring our hearts into every sentence, word, and phoneme you see on this site. In return, we ask you to pour endless “I should be working” time into reading our weblog.
Only the future knows exactly what nuggets of knowledge we will drop on your brains. But since lists are all the rage today, here some specific subjects to keep an eye out for:
- Current Events: Anything that’s newsworthy or should be newsworthy.
- Fun Times: Sports/games/leisure-related entries.
- Point-Counterpoint: Josh and I wage war on civilized discourse.
- Q & A: E-mail us often. We will respond to our favorites. This is your chance to give us what for.
- Misc. Entries/Features: You’ll likely be seeing a lot of these.
I believe in karma. And of course you do too. Do your part by reading some words every day. When I die, I want to come back as a rainbow. What about you?