Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I Drink Your Milkshake!

Well, this probably won't last long, but here is a pretty amusing sketch from last week's Saturday Night Live, hosted by Tina Fey. I can't tell if I'm just getting older and my standards are changing or what, but I feel like the current season of Saturday Night Live (along with the current season of The Simpsons, at that) is much stronger than it's been the last few years. The episode hosted by Brian Williams in the fall had a number of laugh out loud moments, more than I could remember from any episode since Will Ferrell left.

Anyway, check out Daniel Plainview, host of the Food Network program "I Drink Your Milkshake," drinking (you guessed it) people's milkshakes. Thanks to Megan, by the way, for the heads-up about this sketch:




UPDATE: Damn, already down. Check out the Brian Williams sketches from the SNL website, which are a more than suitable replacement.

NEW UPDATE: Back up, at least for now...

1 comment:

Megan said...

The Brian Williams episode owed A LOT to the host. He was an amazing comedic actor! I would never have guessed.