Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Hillary Deathwatch

In my never-ending quest to be a total shill for Slate Magazine for no apparent reason (including telling my friends to check out the excellent new Michael Kinsley book), I thought I'd also include their "Hillary Clinton Deathwatch" on here as well.

Now, I hasten to add that I don't think this will be any sort of reliable indicator of when or if Clinton will actually leave the race. I'm pretty sure, for example, that their "Albert Gonzalez Resignation Meter" was up for about a year before they finally retired it (only then, of course, did he resign-maybe he just didn't want to give Slate the satisfaction?)

Anyway, here it is. For whatever dumb reason I've been checking this every day, and I thought by sharing it I could somewhat lesson my secret shame at doing so.

No comments: