Thursday, May 29, 2008

Young Hillary

Is this YouTube clip of "Young Hillary" funny, or just kind of broad and dumb? I went back and forth a few times while watching this clip. Alas, it did make me laugh (multiple times), which probably makes me a bad person (or at least suggests I have bad taste). But hey, it does have a surprise appearance by Jerry O'Connell of Sliders fame! Oh man, was there anyone out there that didn't love that delightful time-traveling romp?



(Thanks go to Ben Smith's blog on Politico for the heads-up!)

3 comments:

Brandon said...

Seriously, most of us only remember Jerry O'Connell from his hit film Kangaroo Jack.

MDD said...

I love a good Kangaroo Jack reference.

The judges would also have accepted Joe's Apartment.

Josh said...

Wow, did anyone else know he was on "Crossing Jordan" for 90 episodes?! I guess that explains what he was doing for a few years...